Off road or sound build?

Is off roading with manual hard? Anything I should know beforehand? I'm more worried rolling back and hitting someone else when I try to do a dead start on a hill or burning out the clutch on the trail. I've never done any of those things on the road. But if trail riding is as slow as the videos show then that's basically first or second gear all the way though.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Ideally I would want a dana 44 both front and rear with 4.8 gears I believe, I'm well aware that the dana 35's are weak. SYE's are needed of course, but I also know you don't need them for some lift heights only if you go above a certain height. For example, I have a friend with an XJ with dana 35's and 35's Km2s and he off roaded for years before switching out, and did burn out and such. Granted the Km2's arent true to size so it really was a 34". Another friend with an XJ had a 4" lift with no Sye and off roaded just fine.

Only add parts that you need and don't just add parts that you think you will need, every car is different. That's what I learned, Another example is a friend with a TJ 4" lift no SYE drove and off roaded just fine until he got death wobble.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Did you ever get the feeling that the clutch was going to burn?

Also got any pics of your Yota? Would love to see them, What did you do to your yota? Trying to get ideas what do to.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

you realize those jeeps have dana 35 rear axles. i highly suggest changing those and doing a slip yoke eliminator before you do any "offroading"

Jeeps have suck shitty axles and itl be the first thing to break

this! I have a wj and my front Dana 30 needs a rebult its clicking pretty bad and I take it EASY when I off-road

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived