Sundown Audio

1st off, Im new to the forums so whats good bassheads! I wanna know whos hyped and ready for that new x8 to come out? I just got a ev8 to test out and Im satisfied so I was gunna upgrade to 2 of em to run on this 1000w monoblock, but I think Im gunna just grab an x8 instead. I see theyve been working on that shit forever and its on preorder for the 23rd of may, but we'll see if it comes at that time. Kinda whack tho there is no refund on preorders, especially of they lag it. Who else is getting on that??

I'd love to get x8" someday down the road. Probably not this year or the next because I just ordered and got four SA-8"v1.5 about a month ago. I kinda promised myself not to spend another new system for the next few years or so, so that I can focus on my family and other stuff. But yeah, x8" sounds really cool. Can't wait to see what it does with the score.

Yea, I wanna get on that x8 too but Id hate to send in my money and be stuck waiting and no refund if it doesnt arrive on time like stated. Now since I already have 1 e8v3 in my car, Im stuck between running another e8v3 or get a sa8 to play with this 1000w that I have... How are those sa8's?