Meade..looks like your the highlight of car domain

hey im in milwaukee which extreme audio you talkin bout? (so i know 2 keep my distance)

The extreme in manitowac...I dont know if the shops are in anyways related to each other, im thinking not though.

The place in mil town is called Extreme Automotive on fonddulac ave I think is what your talking about.

Ive pretty much learned alot from a friend of a friend in town here, but was told he dont know much of anything about stereos according to extreme.. Check out some of his stats for not knowing anything http://www.splmax.com/competitors/2000/aug/aug.html He was telling me how him and Jeremy Weber are teaming up and doing a build with two 18s and around 40,000 watts.. Im trying to get in on the build  :P

HA  :^

Im not really a Rockford fan anymore, although I do miss my 2 12" Punch Power DVC's (I could almost put my fist in the voicecoil vent)... Those where my first real subs, then I got on that hcca kick. :D

But sh!t man, id take RF over JL anyday........... Everytime I see jl I think of crap... Its overrated and over used... Every shop trys to sell you it...

Or some Bosten Acoustic sub that looks like a frickin 6x9 that is the loudest sub around right now, and it would take out my dd9512, and I got no reason to argue with this shop because they tell me they got all these trophies from "events", but what they dont tell you is all their "events" are hosted by themselfs....... and the funny part about it is, they never heard of digital designs or spl dynamics........ How can you be a competitor and not heard of these major brands........... I can see not knowing spl because it is from finlind, but still anyone into audio should of at least heard of it....

So if you live in wisconsin stay AWAY from Extreme Audio, the only thing extreme about them is their prices and their BS they hand you...

Ok vent over......... :-* :-*

what are those? either punch or power.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

they where called simply punch power dvcs, model number 2212. Dual 4 ohm coils.

This was at least six years ago, maybe longer. Way before the power hx2 line.

edit: here is a 10inch on ebay for sale... dustcap says punch power dvc  :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/W-W-NEW-FOSGATE-POWER-...1QQcmdZViewItem

ive been to that store in manitowac but they've seemed knowledgable 2 me of course this was 3 years ago. also i had one of those old school punches you showed. man, 1 12" in a 3.5 cube sealed box with 120 watts rms off a REAL old sherwood amp. IT POUNDED

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

it was like a snailshell but hatchback style with the sub hole in the middle. i got it for christmas a few years back but i know it was more than 3 cubes cuz the box was the size of a normal prefabed dual 12

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.