Philrab's Mazda3 daily driver/kid hauler

If you end up ditching the all weather floor mat, give me a buzz :)

Looking forward to the new build!

Nope, keeping the mat. If I build a 4th into a new trunk floor, I'll throw the mat over it and MAYBE cut and trim a hole in it for the port. Otherwise, I'll hang onto it to throw over the box for when I'm hauling something. Half the reason I want to build something down into the hatch is to pair a more efficient enclosure with more hatch space, and all that area under the floor isn't being utilized as is.

I'll take things apart Friday and see where I end up for the design. That, and have to con a friend of mine with a pickup truck into making a wood run with me.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived