Why use 1/0 to 1/0 AMp Inputs?

Lets break out yet another Fluke tool. This time it is my Fluke 97 Scope Meter.

Resistance test with meter set to go out to .000.

Lead resistance test.- .001 resistance in the leads.

439DC730-8C3B-43C5-9BD3-C6EB8E30EA3A_zps

One clamp on the lug and other clamp on the bare copper wire- .001 NO RESISTANCE

1F037D0F-A09E-4EF4-942C-CAA22EC17B0E_zps

One clamp on the lug, other clamp on the end of the 1/0 Input- .001 NO RESISTANCE

408A5DC4-BB44-4914-A25D-D576F10F3D83_zps

So again, just to be clear, you can not detect any resistance in your testing? None whats so ever. Not even a little bit? I just want to make sure your controlled testing environment is NOT in a vacuum, Black hole or otherwise any intergalactic space continuum vortex? And you get zero resistance?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Lets break out yet another Fluke tool. This time it is my Fluke 97 Scope Meter.

Resistance test with meter set to go out to .000.

Lead resistance test.- .001 resistance in the leads.

439DC730-8C3B-43C5-9BD3-C6EB8E30EA3A_zps

One clamp on the lug and other clamp on the bare copper wire- .001 NO RESISTANCE

1F037D0F-A09E-4EF4-942C-CAA22EC17B0E_zps

One clamp on the lug, other clamp on the end of the 1/0 Input- .001 NO RESISTANCE

408A5DC4-BB44-4914-A25D-D576F10F3D83_zps

So again, just to be clear, you can not detect any resistance in your testing? None whats so ever. Not even a little bit? I just want to make sure your controlled testing environment is NOT in a vacuum, Black hole or otherwise any intergalactic space continuum vortex? And you get zero resistance?

Yep pretty much, Just sitting in my office in the basement of my house. I dont think I can say it much clearer than NO RESISTANCE.

what the hell is this about?

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

So number 3. Better power transfer is false?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I have done nothing but prove my point over and over and over. Seems that it is not good enough for Bill. You cant please everyone though. I have stayed as calm and professional as I can through this. If I were wrong here, I would admit that I am wrong, but there has been nothing presented to prove that in any way I am wrong.

I have done nothing but prove my point over and over and over. Seems that it is not good enough for Bill. You cant please everyone though. I have stayed as calm and professional as I can through this. If I were wrong here, I would admit that I am wrong, but there has been nothing presented to prove that in any way I am wrong.

resistant free wire where do i buy

Sky High 1/0 OFC, go talk to Jon if you have a problem. This a a 39" run of 1/0 OFC wire. I would hope there was little to no resistance.

Archived