Why use 1/0 to 1/0 AMp Inputs?

Found that decently convincing. Although there is no vibration element in this video it is a nice demonstration of the connection assuming the connection stays.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Found that decently convincing. Although there is no vibration element in this video it is a nice demonstration of the connection assuming the connection stays.

The wire would rip out of te input before the input came out of the amp.

Well I'm convinced. Cj you have shown enough proof for me. Some people won't ever be open to stuff

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

hell I'm sold on the cleaner install point of view but I will look into machining a notch or a small countersink in the connector when I end up getting a set or two for my tahoe

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

OMG that was an exhausting read. I need a beer...

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I personally think it makes for a cleaner look. My only thing is i will be using dual inputs on my amp that requires 1/0. However would love something like this for the smaller amps that will be taking 4 gauge, is that something that will be a future product?

I personally think it makes for a cleaner look. My only thing is i will be using dual inputs on my amp that requires 1/0. However would love something like this for the smaller amps that will be taking 4 gauge, is that something that will be a future product?

they make 1/0 to 4gauge adaptors that look pretty similar

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Not going to want to hit every amp with a 1/0 wire though. I can understand doing it to a larger 4 channel, but not need on a small 50.4, so would like just standard 4awg connectors like this, if a future option.

Not going to want to hit every amp with a 1/0 wire though. I can understand doing it to a larger 4 channel, but not need on a small 50.4, so would like just standard 4awg connectors like this, if a future option.

I have one on the ground of my 4 channel. Thought it might be a good idea to at least beef the ground. Power wire is still 4 gauge. Not sure if it really makes a difference but it looks cool.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

We have the following already.

Dual 4/0

4/0 to 1/0

Dual 1/0

1/0 to 1/0

1/0 to 4ga

4ga to 8ga

Then for the speaker output side we have.

Single 8ga to dual 8ga

Dual 8ga to quad 8ga

Dual 8ga to dual 4ga

Single 8ga to 4ga.

4ga to 4ga is something that will be done in the future.

Archived