Why use 1/0 to 1/0 AMp Inputs?

I have the 2/0 to 1/0 inputs and I love the way it looks. If I ever go back to 1/0 I'll definitely get a set just for the clean look.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres what I dont like about them.

Square peg round hole. Id love for them to have higher contact area and a set screw to hold them in place a little better.

If you remove amps alot these cant be beat really

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

N8 hit the nail on the head. Granted they are cleaner and look nice, but you are getting a reduction in surface area contact. Unless you can prove to me otherwise, it's nothing more then a sales gimmick. I'll take my "ghetto" wiring directly to an amp over a fancy sales tactic.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

SHOK 2 is back on the dyno. Lets see if there is any difference in bare "ghetto" wire shoved into the amp and using the 1/0 to 1/0 inputs. By other logic, the 1/0 inputs are another link in the chain and therefore should provide a lower power output. Lets see what happens.

nope no test needed electricity travels all on the surface of its conductor if less surface area is making contact then its like take 1/0 going into 4ga so yes it looks nicer but your losing out....

So with no prior knowledge or experience with the product in question, you think you know? I already know that the data I have collected is going to be pointless in an argument with you because you know everything there is to know about everything that there is anything to know about.

BUT

I have done extensive testing on this that is probably not going to be good or conclusive enough for anyone who knows already and is not open to anything else being remotely possible or correct.

Anyway on to youtube.

Archived