NBA ruling. Was it just? and such? What you think? (Donald Sterling)

I thought it is a felony to record someone without them knowing

He can sue her, but its not a felony. 12 states follow a "two-party" consent law, where both parties must consent to being recorded California is one of them. In the other 38 states, only one party has to consent.

I don't think she cares about that though, she said she would get him back, and she did. She'll probably end up dead LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You can record anyone, anytime....

You cant use it in court... legal public court.

This is public opinion court.

The dude lost 11 sponsors in 2 hours. The league lost.

You know what fucks with a UBER uber rich man?

29 other rich men........

^AMEN because you know they called him and played this for him

Like we told you, you can't trust these hoes :rofl:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

He can sue her, but its not a felony. 12 states follow a "two-party" consent law, where both parties must consent to being recorded California is one of them. In the other 38 states, only one party has to consent.

I don't think she cares about that though, she said she would get him back, and she did. She'll probably end up dead LOL.

Like I said before if I am not mistaken someone said he records himself because he forgets a lot so all she really did was make the tape public. I could be wrong or it could be a rumor but my bro and I talked about it and he said it was mentioned he records all of his conversations.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ah see I wasnt aware he made the recordings. They were just stolen then. Back to the bitches be crazy thing. Heres my thing. Who signs those checks for his players? He does right? So if he can't have any proceedings wiht the team I sure hope all those calling for his head thought of that. I'd consider that to be a business related move.

Not to defend the guy but I think the reaction was pretty knee jerk. I am pretty sick of the racist card anymore.

Actually the GM signs the checks lol he is honestly just the owner. The team can be run without him around to be honest they have a board for that. She is definitely crazy I will say that lol. Im still stuck on the fact that she ethnic so I don't know how racist he is or if he is just old and senile. His actual wife says he has always been that way but the family doesn't share his views lol.

She posted pics of Magic Johnson, on her twiter. He flew off the handle. Guess the old dude can not control the young whore. But, he seemed to always bash her, for minority/ethinc pics, and so,.. she recorded a convo. LOL. Glad it wasnt them in the sack.

That said, again, hes had other issues.... in the past,

kinda makes you wonder why they didnt DO IT SOONER..........

cuz money

Ah see I wasnt aware he made the recordings. They were just stolen then. Back to the bitches be crazy thing. Heres my thing. Who signs those checks for his players? He does right? So if he can't have any proceedings wiht the team I sure hope all those calling for his head thought of that. I'd consider that to be a business related move.

Not to defend the guy but I think the reaction was pretty knee jerk. I am pretty sick of the racist card anymore.

Actually the GM signs the checks lol he is honestly just the owner. The team can be run without him around to be honest they have a board for that. She is definitely crazy I will say that lol. Im still stuck on the fact that she ethnic so I don't know how racist he is or if he is just old and senile. His actual wife says he has always been that way but the family doesn't share his views lol.

If you listen to one of the tapes, she says "I thought it was ok to hang out with so-and-so because hes mixed, like me. I'm sorry baby." So apparently, he only dislikes 100% black people. She is half latin half black, and the guy she was referring to is half white half black.

The more you listen to it, its kinda sad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

evidently magic johnson wants to buy the clippers if he is forced to sell. That same guy in the picture that started all this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

evidently magic johnson wants to buy the clippers if he is forced to sell. That same guy in the picture that started all this.

lol.. Magic didnt start nothing... LOL....

EDIT- OH,, well, yes, he took a DODGER game pic with said whore.. ...lol .BUT.... he didnt start nothing dude

lol.. Magic didnt start nothing... LOL....

EDIT- OH,, well, yes, he took a DODGER game pic with said whore.. ...lol .BUT.... he didnt start nothing dude

read it better. in the picture that started it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived