NBA ruling. Was it just? and such? What you think? (Donald Sterling)

evidently magic johnson wants to buy the clippers if he is forced to sell. That same guy in the picture that started all this.

lol.. Magic didnt start nothing... LOL....

EDIT- OH,, well, yes, he took a DODGER game pic with said whore.. ...lol .BUT.... he didnt start nothing dude

read it better. in the picture that started it.

ahhhh.....

The Magic picture had nothing to do with the recording. That was just TMZ "making" it a story. Or fueling the fire.

TMZ is allegedly going to be looking at a lawsuit as a result of this too.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Just some food for thought on the whole thing and a little conspiracy theory thrown in. Guy wants a team. girl wants revenge. two birds iwth one stone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man I think he was worried about her getting dicked down by a bbc that's why he don't want HER bringing blacks to the game. He probably thinks Magic gave her the Johnson.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The Magic picture had nothing to do with the recording. That was just TMZ "making" it a story. Or fueling the fire.

TMZ is allegedly going to be looking at a lawsuit as a result of this too.

Nope...

only if they submit to court of law..

They are fine..... not even a problem there

Do people have first amendment rights? Yes, technically. But there are expectations of such public figures. You could write a clause in contracts for this shit and fire people for breach of said contract.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

yeah i know. the way i see it is this doesnt impact me in the slightest. I quit watching the nba when they were striking for more money. Those guys make more than I make in one game than me in a year and I do well for myself. STerling has been a money grubbing uptight prick for as long as he's been reported on. Bitches are always going to be crazy esepcially good looking ones that stay with a man they are accusing of being racist against her own ethnicity because he's rich. Keep them values up lady! So since none of this makes one stitch of difference in how I go about my life I'm going to have fun with it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Do people have first amendment rights? Yes, technically. But there are expectations of such public figures. You could write a clause in contracts for this shit and fire people for breach of said contract.

I re read... your right....

Freedom of speech, does not let you YELL FIRE in a theater........ you can NOT just run around saying stupid shit. THat is NOT what FREEDOM OF SPEECH means.

SO... when your wife goes to work tomorrow, and her boss says he wants to anal gape her,.... on her desk.. ...

Is that freedom of speech??

some need to re read what shit MEANS

He said he is not selling.

Was following this earlier on the Opie and Anthony show.

I agree with his statements made in the privacy of his own home while he is being illegally recorded should not effect his team.

However he signed a contract, and maybe forced to sell.

But he said he is not selling and it will be a big drawn out legal battle making people waste money.

He is 80years old, a prick, a racist, whatever.. Its HIS life, and he grew up in a different time than the current. His mindset is different and it is his right to say what he wants.

Racist or not, no one can sensor him, but he can be banned from orgs that dont want to deal with him.

I can guarantee this is going to be an on going thing, and he is just going to sit back laughing.

Its exciting to him Im sure, because he dont have much time left and could care less im sure, and has more than enough money to say f**k you to anyone and everyone, and not have to worry for the rest of his lifetime.

Archived