NBA ruling. Was it just? and such? What you think? (Donald Sterling)

I agree with the NBA's punishment 100%. However, I don't think he will sell the team. He is the longest standing owner of any team in the NBA to date.

As far as no one wanting to play for him, that just realistically will not happen. These guys get paid to much money and when they see dollar signs they are going to ignore the fact of what he did was WRONG.

Let me just say that the Clippers star player Chris Paul according to his last contract makes somewhere in the neighborhood of 249,000 PER GAME. It's going to be interesting to see how many of these guys can leave the money behind for what they believe in....

My 2c, sorry. lol

/rant

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Not to defend the guy but I think the reaction was pretty knee jerk. I am pretty sick of the racist card anymore.

This.

It's going to be interesting to see how many of these guys can leave the money behind for what they believe in....

I'd say if he isn't forced out 1, 2, max of 3 I'd say may leave, but that's it.

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP...

Just posting in this topic to say I called it, even after several people didnt think this would ever happen in this thread.

Seems as if Donald who is a old prick of a BILLIONAIRE is suing the NBA....

Well damn I never thought that would happen did I....... The best part is the basketball team is still playing for him, he still owns his team..

Sure he cant goto an event, but he still making money... lmao

All you that said he would be forced to giving up his team.... lulz.....

This thing will most likely be dragged through the court system for easily a year, if not until the dude passes on.

Here is my take....

1. People need to stop making such a big fucking deal about race.

2. I think they are trying to make a point out of him since the NBA is predominately black (like 70-75%)

Yes, it may be a big issue especially because of his position and relation to the players, but it seems now a days anytime someone throws the N word around, accident or not, it makes the fucking news.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Itd funny that people think the players are going to boy cott him too. No work no pay no play no pay. None of these giys can manage money worth a shit so they need those checks. Unless youre a top tier guy most live check to check

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Which is really fucking sad when you think about it. Lowest bottom barrel guy makes at least 5 times what my wife and I make together in a year.

Got to pay for that bling bling and them big wheels on the escalade. Lol could that sentence get me sued, banned, and make me sell my properties? Sure hope not. Hes an old rich white man, of course hes pro white. Dont think for a second that all of these NAACP big wigs and all of the other big corps/orgz black ran or owned arent racist. The difference is that they dont mix people in their shit to get caught in this. Everyone seems to turn a blind eye to the fact that he was hanging with/sleeping with a mixed chick to begin with obviously hes not a full blown klan member, he just got worked up over bullshit. If my chick is out chilling with a dude I know has HIV im gonna be a little on edge to.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived