Sonic Electronix

1 15 inch AQ or 1 18 inch AQ HDC4 whats the maximum air space?

im wanting to bulid a box for 1 15 inch AQ or 18 inch AQ im tuing the box to 41 hertz i have a box desgin for 10.65 cubic feet but didn't know if thats going to big for 1 15 or 1 18. i can cut it down but 10.65 is what would like to stick with cuase i can have that size box in my trunk and still have room for my amps and batteries on the side.

I'd do 1 hdc4 15 in a trunk with around 4-4.5 cubes net. Depending on the car. Remember unless you're firing it towards the cabin sealed off from the trunk u need space for the sound waves to travel around the box and into the cabin.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

also, how in the HELL did you fit a 10 cube box inside the trunk of a sedan? i need proof. literally almost unbelievable.

Lol I was also thinking that.. What are you max dimensions also? I'm thinking u might have calculated something wrong

10.65 is a big box to big for a 15, go for the 18.. Why do you plan on tuning so high, will you be competing ? yes i plan to compete and i was tuning it too young jezzy thug motivation if you got a better solution for tuning im all ears this is going in old school lincoln town car from 86

I'm tuned to 41 with my 2hdc3 12s. Still plays lows 35hz sounds best to (my) ears and has roll off at 29hz. To be real I had them in a box at 35hz and it sounded much better. I think you should go down a bit in the tuning. They can play up high and dig down low from 35hz. I know when I do a new box I will go back to 35, but that's just me..

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Archived