18" Zv4 in a Pontiac Vibe (Updated with vid 08/09/14 on page 6!)

Looks like this will get loud! I'll have to keep an eye out for u.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is the day for progress. Door panels are off, deadener is being applied. I am starting to wonder if I bought the wrong amp though... Everyone that posts a video has a 3500 amp on their sub; I just wonder if my BC2000D is going to be enough. Only one way to find out!

2004 Pontiac Vibe Build

Sony MEX-N5000BT

JBL P660C x 2

Sundown Audio Zv4 18

Crescendo BC2000D

Crescendo S800/4

Execution Audio 0 AWG Wire

Sky High Car Audio RCA's

Toolmaker Terminals

XS Power D1200

DC Power 240HP Alternator

Viper 5706

D2. It was just a moment of questioning on my part. I know it will be enough. It just struck me as odd that everyone is giving them so much more.

2004 Pontiac Vibe Build

Sony MEX-N5000BT

JBL P660C x 2

Sundown Audio Zv4 18

Crescendo BC2000D

Crescendo S800/4

Sky High Car Audio RCA's

Toolmaker Terminals

XS Power D1200

Viper 5706

I think you will enjoy those components. I had a single pair running on 75 watts each and the SQ was amazing.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Thank you! I have been busting my ass all day today building my door panels. I have never done much more than basic mounting in the factory locations or adding a tweeter here and there. This time I am doing it big and getting in to fiberglass. It is definitely a learning experience. I spent about 5 hours making speaker rings. Multiple times. lol. I am at the stage where I am mocking up the ring placements and I am getting excited. I can finally start to see what it is going to look like. I have been taking pictures the whole way through, I will post some later tonight when I am done working on the door panels.

Corey

2004 Pontiac Vibe Build

Sony MEX-N5000BT

JBL P660C x 2

Sundown Audio Zv4 18

Crescendo BC2000D

Crescendo S800/4

Sky High Car Audio RCA's

Toolmaker Terminals

XS Power D1200