Noob test: How many of you think a modern battery can be discharged from sitting on concrete?

alright kyle, don't come in here disputing things. Tell us what you know, cause i have heard the same and don't have the penitence to prove or disprove it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I will always put my batteries on the ground just to get the remarks . LMAO!!!!

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

alright kyle, don't come in here disputing things. Tell us what you know, cause i have heard the same and don't have the penitence to prove or disprove it.

taking shots

nah, i'm drinking capt and coke. i don't care for shots.

p.s., i meant to say "kyle, dont just ome in here.... without backing up your claims"

lol, just curious what you know.

@MoFatt0529

I will always put my batteries on the ground just to get the remarks . LMAO!!!!

I call bullshit

No B.S.

Edited by jdshott

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

ill never forget when somebody went out of there way to message me on FB about having battery on concrete, i was like dude, mind your own build.

ill never forget when somebody went out of there way to message me on FB about having battery on concrete, i was like dude, mind your own build.

SlamminBeats will never forget when somebody went out of their way to message him on Facebook about having a battery on concrete.

He will forget that he already posted that in this thread though...

man that has to be a record for a double post?

LOL

I've seen regular car batteries drain from concrete, but nothing like optima or xs power.

nope.

you have probably seen regular batteries drain from being a bad battery....and time catching up with it. But the concrete didn't have anything to do with it.

This is what I want to ask people when they say this.

Okay, smart one. Explain to me what in the concrete makes the battery drain/die? Oh, You don't know? But you still say that it will drain it? You sir/ma'am are a complete fuckin' retard!

Haha Was just talking about this this last week!

All of our stock batteries at work are kept on top of a wooden plank or a pallet lol...I'm not the one who is going to get chewed out by a half deaf 70 year old shop manager! Nor do I try and teach and old dog new tricks!

I'll admit having 100lb+ batteries up off the floor is kinda nice!

for the record all my xs d2700's have been sitting on the concrete in my garage for 5+ months and still rest at 12.8volts :)

Edited by goodvibez

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19