2013 Altima 3.5 (Rockford Prime, Digital Designs, DC Audio, JL Cleansweep) **New Stuff**

Love this build. I have a 2014 Nissan Altima and I'm scratching my head on how to get 3 -10"s and port blowing through the back seat. This gives me a head start for sure. Great build. :good:

Very very very nice build @bigmizzle99

hairtrick.gif Cup Trick, Hair Trick, Flex, Breaking Glass... Hummm, it's very Good wub.gif35.gif

European Champ '06 Bass Race 120 to 129.9 dB

France Champ '07 points Street Max 1-2, Bass Race all catégory

France Champ '08 Points Street Max, Bass Race all catégory

1987 Peugeot 309 xr

Pioneer KEH-7020R

2 Blaupunkt VW380 15"

1 Oxygen Audio MK2.5KW

1 Optima Red Top 34

149 dB @ 59Hz - 2.400W @ 0.5 Ohm

My name is Mike and this is my Altima. I started dreaming up ideas right after I got it. It does have Bose and factory HU touchscreen will be retained. I'm doing this in stages and I work slooooowww.

This would fit right into the opening to trunk with seats down.

What is the degrees on that angle? I have that covert template as well

very nice, great planning.....and i love the attention to detail you put into this. Good luck with SOTM! Just so everyone know's, we are voting on the system just before he started the box change. Normally it would not be acceptable to nominate a project that isn't finished but since it was in a completed stage just a month ago i think you should be ok to enter.

anyhow, love the build!

Thank you. You and this forum have been a tremendous influence on me. The box rebuild is happening outside the current build..in other words, my build is still in tact and playing, I'm just fooling around with another box.

My name is Mike and this is my Altima. I started dreaming up ideas right after I got it. It does have Bose and factory HU touchscreen will be retained. I'm doing this in stages and I work slooooowww.

Here is the car.

Pennsville-20131025-00067_zps7c306043.jp

I like to use Sketchup to visualize and fit things before I start building. So, I created my car and some different sub ideas.

This is a T-line I thought about.

SA10TLine03BeautyPanel_zps2745f9f1.jpg

Another idea 12" ported.

SA12PortedCabinView_zps798bfe88.jpg

Another with 2 SA-8s.

SA8DualPortedCabinView_zps9ceca238.jpg

So I decided on the SA-8s after hearing and seeing so many great reviews.

SA8Ported34HzTune4Dims2_zps78eb68eb.jpg

This would fit right into the opening to trunk with seats down.

What is the degrees on that angle? I have that covert template as well

Its approximately 60 degrees.

Love this build. I have a 2014 Nissan Altima and I'm scratching my head on how to get 3 -10"s and port blowing through the back seat. This gives me a head start for sure. Great build. :good:

3-10s and a port wont fit conventionally. the dimensions between wheel wells is around 39.5" at the bottom, but it tapers smaller at the top. the height is 15.5" before you hit the rear deck mounted bose amp (I left mine there)

Thank you! I may just turn the subs and have the port only fire in the cab. See how that sounds. I get rattle from the rear deck too... annoying as hell!

Archived