Damn that turned out super clean man! Great work!

Just saw steve shared this on FB...deserves it :D

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That box looks really big for 10s, mind sharing details? I love your work. I know you wouldn't make a box not meant for subs. But I'm trying to decide what to do to my escalade I was thinking a pair of x10s or a z v.4 12/15. Mainly why I'm curious of the box volume! Love the amp racks. Wish you guys were closer

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Damn that turned out super clean man! Great work!

Just saw steve shared this on FB...deserves it :D

Thank you we bust our asses around here and still share our work with you guys. Why? Because We love it!!

The box is 4.0 cubic feet gross. If I remember right 80 square inches and 21" long for both subs

Oh and side note. When We finished up this install I took off to the Dominican for a wedding. Work Hard.... Play Hard!!

Subscribe on YOUTUBE.

Where do u get those tropo speakers and any info on them?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived