Prefer to work on your car/build alone, or with a friend?

Depends on who it is. I'm very particular about workmates but when I have one I like and who I can work in unison with, I much prefer that to working alone.

Problem is, I'm so weird that not too many people can work with me, lol.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

↑ Been there done that... back in my drinking days. Now I just don't do fuck all sober, lol.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

I always ask for help, or seek a buddy to help me with tasks on the car.... It doesn't matter what it is, it's just better to have a buddy help if you need them to grab some pliers or that wire in the corner.

Wifey helps, but she doesn't enjoy being out in the hot, so I tell her to just go inside while I do it alone.....

I don't think there's any single one of my friends who are interested in the same thing as I am (car audio wise), and if they are, they're either too far and don't wanna come, or they're someone I paid to do some minor work for my car, which I'd expect they'd want money for their time lol...

I prefer to work alone and late at night. My uncle owns a trucking company so I just go to his garage at like 2 in the morning and work on my builds alone. I'm part of a team and we have all turned wrenches on everyone's ride EXCEPT mine because I have work to alone. I trust their knowledge but usually when we get together to work it's always more talking and "That's What She Said" jokes than working and I end up completing most of someone else work. They're my bros for life but we don't get anything done working together.

Just me and my Bud Light Platinums

Aghhh, off topic, but the damn hangovers that follow those bud light platinums, YUCK :(.

I don't even have to get drunk to have a headache off of them.

Haha they don't bother me at all man. Matter of fact, only beer I can drink is Bud Light Platinum and Michelob Ultra. Almost anything else gives me a headache :drink40:

Aghhh, off topic, but the damn hangovers that follow those bud light platinums, YUCK :(.

I don't even have to get drunk to have a headache off of them.

Haha they don't bother me at all man. Matter of fact, only beer I can drink is Bud Light Platinum and Michelob Ultra. Almost anything else gives me a headache :drink40:

Ahhhh, it's always been a theory of mine's, that each person has their own different chemical balance with different alcoholic beverages lol.

Depends, I mean I can do it myself but who likes loading 2 sheets worth of mdf, 2 60lb speakers and who knows how much weight between screws, glue and sealant or resin by themselves? Not exactly what I call a one man job.

if its not heavy lifting off a big ass box then I can go with or with out the help. If someone with a steadier hand and better router skills then me wants to help sure. I suck at following lines.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived