ROSS got it first :D

this is NOT mine. It should look the same i think. They had a 4 seat RZR 800 there and a 2 seat 1000 there. I wanted the 4 seat 900.

I got a great deal, couldn't pass on it.....and i have wanted one of these for years. Ever since i got rid of my quad about 10 years ago i have been fiending to go to Sand Mountain, NV (or other dunes) again. Anyway, ill post pics of MINE tomorrow when i get it.

DSC027431.JPG

Looks similar to one I saw with a upgraded stereo system in it @ CES in Janurary. Cool looking IMO

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

he has at least 7 that I know of. Tahoe, F-150 (if he still has it), Civic, Tercel, Chevy Van, IS-F, and the new RZR

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I want one of those things so damn bad. Ive got nowhere to ride it though and the price tag hurts my feelings. Love it!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.