USPS lost my package, what can I do?

Well the mail lady that delivers to out UPS Store for our mailbox holders is kind of goofy and I think she marked my package and never brought it in to me since I'm the one she see's first. then it pops up four days later. I agree it sounds fishy to me as well. Maybe the guy knew what it was due to the return address and took it. I really don't know but sounds fishy. And all my Strangemusic cd's came in the big white envelopes even when I got the shirt with it. I would contract strange already if ya haven't.

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

Well the mail lady that delivers to out UPS Store for our mailbox holders is kind of goofy and I think she marked my package and never brought it in to me since I'm the one she see's first. then it pops up four days later. I agree it sounds fishy to me as well. Maybe the guy knew what it was due to the return address and took it. I really don't know but sounds fishy. And all my Strangemusic cd's came in the big white envelopes even when I got the shirt with it. I would contract strange already if ya haven't.

What can strange do if I contact them?

What can strange do if I contact them?

I could be wrong, but i believe the SHIPPER has to file a claim. And then you have to take it up with the shipper.

Anyway good luck.

I could be wrong, but i believe the SHIPPER has to file a claim. And then you have to take it up with the shipper.

Anyway good luck.

Bought it from the strange music site, so they have to file the claim?

I believe so. I have been lucky only having one bad experience. Package from Discount jungle. After filling out a form with them, they then sent out new product and filed their claim with ups. ( The form was basically just a affidavit confirming i never received the package.)

we went through this. Contact strange and they should solve the issue rather quickly.

truthsayer

resend it or refund ya hopefully

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

I've had issues with the USPS. Not like we are a rural address, but the whole operation seems like a Hank Haney Green Acres type deal here.

I've had parcels picked up at the house that were beyond the number I originally scheduled for and when they picked up and scanned them in the truck they scanned them as delivered instead of picked up!

Also had loads of other people's mail delivered to us due to careless sorting.

Even once had a late payment on something that I'd send payment over a week in advance. Figured out that the "relief carrier" who comes out one day a week to give the reg carrier a day off, delivered and picked up the mail (in their car not a USPS vehicle) on that day and then did not actually turn in the mail to be posted until they went back to work the end of that next week!

Anyway, to your issue. I'm with the above. Contact the supplier. I have the understanding too that the supplier is the one that would handle any claim on the USPS. Either way, the supplier, if a reliable vendor, should take care of sending out a replacement of what they shipped. They then claim on the USPS to get reimbursed for it. Had this issue with parts I was buying from England. Box damaged and some parts fell out. Contacted supplier, they reshipped parts and filed a claim with the carrier to get their money back for the items lost.

Best of luck with it!

i agree usps is by far the worst.. when i had my 2500bdcp sent off for repair before selling it it got shipped to same facility twice and scared the living hell out of me ended up making it like 4 days later

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

My mail carrier is constantly stealing coupons that come in the mail. I'll get the advert, with the coupouns ripped out.

To spite the bitch, I've been putting SoftSoap brand handsoap on the handle for the mailbox once in a while. It resembles semen.

Archived