XS Power

I am running a 120a alternator. Going to be putting in the D3400.

The total wattage to start I'll have is 2500rms. I will be upgrading to about a 5000w rms(if I'm spending this much on batteries want to do it right the first time)

Is this an ok battery for the alternator?(i can't get a new alternator because they don't make them... Dc power and singer can't make me an alt)

That's not something I'd do.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i ran 3500w on a stock 91 chevy alt and 2 batteries for a while and i was fine... i really needed an alt at the time but i couldnt afford it if there isnt an alt available for your car you dont have any choice ... you just wont be able to play long without draining your batteries (when i say play long i mean as long as someone else who has an upgraded alternator)

in short you should be ok just as long as you dont push limits and try to fuck something up know your system and what it can handle when voltage gets low and things start getting how shut her down

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Would I be able to hook it up for just one of the D3400 batteries and trickle them or does it need to be hooked to alternator? (starting battery and rear battery separate so won't kill starting battery)

Also how would I know if it's getting to the point where it won't start ny car if I have it as a starting battery and one for amps. Install a multimeeter Imto the circuit.