Those look good bro!!! Quick Question, are you gonna throw a flush ring around the crossovers to hide the wiring? And dont forget that review bro lol I'm really contemplating the Art Series A2.65C. I was running morel (but blew them) and for my rebuild I was either gonna get 2 more sets of morels or these Precision powers depending on how you like them. Considering It's gonna be a high power system, its DEFINATELY not gonna be PURE SQ but it would be nice to have some nice clean vocals instead of that "telephone/ megaphone" sound Pro audio gives. So if These have Nice Midrange and Tweets I'm gonna take my chances... (because I read midbass lacked on the art series, but that shouldn't matter when you have subs)

P.S.

Its been tomorrow 6 days ago, wheres that vid???? :ph34r: LOL

Here you go...

:) Thanks bro!!!! It seems like they don't sound that bad!!! Esp with no tuning!!!!! So the Art series which is a step up should sound just as good don't you think!?!

Probably even better...only way to find out is to get them....

Those look good bro!!! Quick Question, are you gonna throw a flush ring around the crossovers to hide the wiring? And dont forget that review bro lol I'm really contemplating the Art Series A2.65C. I was running morel (but blew them) and for my rebuild I was either gonna get 2 more sets of morels or these Precision powers depending on how you like them. Considering It's gonna be a high power system, its DEFINATELY not gonna be PURE SQ but it would be nice to have some nice clean vocals instead of that "telephone/ megaphone" sound Pro audio gives. So if These have Nice Midrange and Tweets I'm gonna take my chances... (because I read midbass lacked on the art series, but that shouldn't matter when you have subs)

P.S.

Its been tomorrow 6 days ago, wheres that vid???? :ph34r: LOL

Here you go...

:) Thanks bro!!!! It seems like they don't sound that bad!!! Esp with no tuning!!!!! So the Art series which is a step up should sound just as good don't you think!?!

Probably even better...only way to find out is to get them....

I hate wasting money LOL But I'm going to give them a shot!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

• 3 months later...

All right bout to start on this box...been procastinating the last few months...

F55E633D-BFE9-4B95-A225-E0DA21F031C8.jpg

About 7.5 cuft, tuned to 31hz....hopefully those OAv3s will sound good....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: finished my passenger door panel now working on my driver side...got my little 275 HO alt from JS Ultimate Alts and now waiting on my dual alt kit...it's coming along...

72B2F341-B214-4E4E-A84B-96324DD7D5C7.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

A little update...finished up the driver side, really don't like how it looks but it'll do for now until I change them later...thinking of going 4 6.5s per door and going active...

C5E0DF2A-706B-4462-9506-0DE5254AFDB8.jpg

Looks good bro.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Very nice work on the door panels, I'm loving the build.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Archived