Got a brand new ford wiring harness that is for a ton of different years and models

dionysus

Its brand new I just opened the package to take pics, it comes with the rca's for the stock amp/sub also. Part number "70 5701 Ford premium with RCA" I don't have anything in particular in mind I'd want for it so just hit me up with a offer, trade or cash. Actually I need a lil bit more sound deadener for my doors so I'd probably trade for a lil of that (not expecting a ton) but if you got some left over scrap pieces that's cool, ill fit it all together like a puzzle lol!

IMG_20140509_171248_zpsnrntpcu8.jpg

IMG_20140509_171326_zpsf71sn38y.jpg

IMG_20140509_171341_zpsvhm0zsn_edit_1399

I also need spray adhesive to wrap my doors, pillars and consoles, I got a grip of black vinyl left from another project. As I think of things I need ill post em, and throw whatever you got that you'd want to trade at me or if you just want to buy it. And I know this isn't a very costly harness so I'm not expecting anything big or major in trade, I'm realistic :)

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

damn I forgot all about this post, lol,....BUMP :)

• 2 weeks later...

Need any wires? Cash price? PM me, Thanks

PM sent

• 1 month later...

Will trade for a 1/0 SHCA waterproof fuse holder if anyone has one laying around

Archived