fundraiser. Please read.

http://www.gofundme.com/95p9lc

Recently Travis was diagnosed with stage 4 genetic kidney cancer, He was being seen at scott white receiving IV chemo only to be told that it has now spread to parts of his liver and both kidneys, He was told they would no longer be doing surgery and removing him off IV chemo that it's now incurable....Devastated his wife Tiffany decided to research for a second opinion....They've been accepted to one of the best Cancer hospital's in the US Md Anderson in houston. Travis is currently living in alot of pain so he had to take a leave from work as some of you might know he's the soul provider for his family, This account has been set up to accept donations for the costs of gas and hotel stays as they will be traveling back and forth to Houston quite a bit. It took alot for Travis to agree to let someone do this because he doesn't want anyone feeling sorry for him! We also know that God is on our side and he can still come out of this on the better end and live to tell a wonderful testimony! MD anderson offers a gene therapy for cancer patients with genetic cancer but it hasn't been said yet that insurance covers it! Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated, If you don't donate we ask that you please join us in prayer for this 29 year old Father, Husband, Brother, Son & Friend! All proceeds go directly to Travis Paypal account or I can give you the paypal email to pay him directly!! We Thank you so very much & hope you will join us in fighting for a cure and an end to this battle! God Bless

Hey, im in Huntsville right now. PM me with details on how to help. I didnt read all this because its my 21st birthday and... well.. yeah. However, im gonna help. I look out for my forum brothers and especially Texans that are close to me. Ill probably stop by in person since finals are over now

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived