Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

Right, I see your point, when thinking about it again, I kind of agree generally.

In your case I'm completely buying the reasoning. However, Im still not convinced that a cable needs close to stipulated max amperage to get hot. From vids I've seen no excessive amounts of current are required to over time (some 30mins I think it was) would still make a SIGNIFICANT difference to OFC wire even at (what I remember as: ) rather real-life experienced amperage.

This is perhaps a bigger problem in my eyes than in yours, since our market over here has flooded with low cost low quality CCA wire the last couple of years, even if prices is not more than about 30% less expensive than OFC still.

Some people are making a good deal out of low quality. Not enought people discuss material, but stick with what gauge the cable is.

Keep the good work up!

Cheers,

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Was the time high full, half, quarter, or what in the tray you are taking about?

You have to remember that music time highs are a lot different than solid loads.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

• 3 weeks later...

Might want to check the engine then.

Sounds like it could be a problem if your that loud already.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.