Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

Nice man! Box is coming along nicely! Looks friggin sweet!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I'm tuned in

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

So v2s for you?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Where'd the new pics travel off to?

hah!

Laziness ftw!

Got inside around 9:30, 87 degrees outside today for once and since I was hot shaved my head, than took a nice refreshing shower.

Followed by doing some dishes, making a box of mac and cheese, and just now finally uploading.

Really not much to look at yet.

A bunch of layering the shell, got my 3rd layer started (3rd layer completed on wheel wells, roof, front half of the floor and front slant).

cutting the 3rd layer for the roof down

vevr4.jpg

practicing my signature in some mdf dust lulz

sb90.jpg

found myself a minion worker for the day to pull my front seats, center console, and headliner down.

9lul.jpg

damn that carpet is ruff.... it use to be grey.... ha

xjlt.jpg

headliner out, well what was left of it I guess you could say. I will probably re wrap it a different color.

7nihs.jpg

Just some extenstions for the great stuff cans to really reach those tight spaces in the roof. went through 5 cans today.

4t7h.jpg

i6ad.jpg

My old ass cheap RCA cords.... Thinking Im going to buy some SMD cables and give those a whirl, after all they cant be much worse than what I was using for the longest time..

klnog.jpg

Minion jacked my bottle of titebond3 and went to work without even being told!! This is the 3rd layer piece that goes on that front slant where it raises up

pd9uq.jpg

Shot from the front looking back

oicjt.jpg

Shot from the back looking front

vwdm.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 1 month later...