Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

This is some phenominal work all around!!

Very jealous of your cutting skills and most of all your router bit set...damn those are nice!

where did you buy them?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Small updates for today...

HrPGIm.jpg

JHsBhb.jpg

dRwsB3.jpg

sE5oM9.jpg

xm8gPV.jpg

MyO0Kz.jpg

So thankfully Im still able to get 9 negative runs yet to match the positive runs.

1OZrpK.jpg

Mxhpam.jpg

At this point the sky was getting dark and looked like rain, so I used some of the crap cut off wire, taped it up to get a ruff diameter hole size i needed in the floor, cut it down on the table saw to make it all flush.
CLlgab.jpg

Threw the wire in my passenger side seat of the truck for the time being
5TkRY6.jpg

yjsOG6.jpg

Got in the truck and headed to menards to do some brain storming and it started to rain so the hoe got a little saw dust rinsed off her.
ZLtVGc.jpg

Started to shop, pvc fittings to bring in the wire from underneth into the rear, and some other pvc tubes for a fresh air intake into the rear for amps not sure how it will work but trial and error ftw.
OvVeWy.jpg

Then I made the mistake of walking passed greatstuff, so another 30cans looked appealing to me.
ax9i93.jpg

Also grabbed some plastic tube to extend the tube on the great stuff, some gloves, a hole saw, some sand paper for my belt sander, and some irwin wood bits that I really dont need, but ehh half off.. HA
GWw4wu.jpg

Edited by Audiofanaticz
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

GOOD GAWD look at that wire!! Ive never seen so much wire. Looking good man!

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire