Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

Care package from SonicElectronix

Time to get some work and put a microwave in!!

I5poyh.jpg

25 fuses for something like $20. Maybe its just me, but I cant tell any difference in a cheap EFX fuse compared to a $14 Streetwire fuse that have the same thickness and width blades and actual fuse.
KyErY0.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Is that the new Tsunami gear? Some guy gave me a flyer of it at Heatwave, really solid looking gear now that they got bought out by someone. Interested in your opinion of it. Hard to get my to stray from skyhigh but it's good to have a secondary recommendation for fair priced gear.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Yes sir, I think Metra dropped the Tsunami name all together and is now called T-Spec.

I have no idea how the wire is or is not effected if at all.

But from the one thing I remember is the old tsunami terminals terminals where made out of a thicker material. Not something you could easily bend with your fingers like some ring terminals out there, and they still seem to be the same way. They also come in 3 different hole sizes depending on your battery stud ( 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8) which is something that is rarely ever done by other companies.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I dont think I posted in here yet, but I followed it from the jump.. and my god... Wow.. I LOVE it.

But your new badges are throwing me off.. I keep thinking its nate lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I have been working with Metra for a little while now and they still have tsunami stuff on the dealer site but they didn't send me a catalog of tsunami stuff, everything else though. They are calling T-spec their "Competition Level" so I assume them are transitioning from tsunami stuff to T-Spec. Also I don't know if it means anything but the clearance area of the dealer site is mostly tsunami stuff.

Just read through this in 2 hours and OMG THIS IS F**KING AWESOME!! By far the cleanest build I have seen on here in awhile and it might be my person favorite. Not many people around here have clean builds and it's nice to see someone that likes things as clean as I do. Mad props to you man! :drinks:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Just read through this in 2 hours and OMG THIS IS F**KING AWESOME!! By far the cleanest build I have seen on here in awhile and it might be my person favorite. Not many people around here have clean builds and it's nice to see someone that likes things as clean as I do. Mad props to you man! :drinks:

Man, its not even clean. LOL

Theres so much that needs to be done, but wont be happening til next summer most likely :(