Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

The wonder gu that AQ/SQ and DD uses that they call it is made by CP Moyen ->>> http://www.cpmoyen.com/

It costs $65.00 for a gallon of it!! I looked into stocking it as well as some other adhesives from them, but only needed it once so I just used the credit on my account from parts express and ordered a few bottles.

There was no way I was going to pay $24 for 2oz of glue that I tracked down the manufacture and model of and found it for $65 a gallon. lulz

Be aware that you dont want to use it on butyl or rubber, its not made for it and the bond wont be good.

You can also buy it at parts express as well, Its a bit cheaper than AQ/SQ prices and only a little cheaper with their sale.

http://www.parts-express.com/parts-express-speaker-repair-glue-1-oz-bottle--340-076

Here is the MSDS of the glue from parts express, which labels the model number and manufacture.

http://www.parts-express.com/pedocs/more-info/340-076-parts-express-more-info.pdf

dVEySL.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Still on just 1 4500? Is that a 6th order btw?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I finally decided to harm some 2by4s today :D

I figured it would be the easiest way to test and tune and test and tune.

They are not permanent and will be coming out when I build a loading wall/port for it, which I will not do until I am able to seal the wall off 100% which will yield slightly different results, and get trim panels built.
As I said, the sides of the wall are still not sealed because I need to run some decent RCA cords (that dont have a 6.7ohm resistance), speaker wire, remote wire, etc.

So from the testing I did last night with the btls I was peaking at 47hz, and that was with no loading wall.

Today I started to shrink it, and Im now peaking at 43-44hz instead.

I lost .2db from its peak yesterday to its new peak today, so I guess that is not too bad.

tNl8qm.jpg

WJxE1c.jpg

vsxsom.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Still on just 1 4500? Is that a 6th order btw?

Yes, series tuned 6th order.

and yes 1 4500 @ .7 fi coils so 1ohm.

awww shit, what's the plan for power on the long run? 4 4500's or 2? regardless man, sick fucking build, loving it!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Depends on the woofers, dont think the BTLs would take a 4500 each..

Took the amp down, and put 2 back up, had to center them to make it look a tad better.

zEUoNs.jpg

1/0 OFC from CT Sounds soldered up with some ring terminals to power the two 4500s.

qckQuP.jpg

Power wires hooked up

u3E1sm.jpg

Getting a little cluttered back here, but until I pick up three more D3100s, and some busbars for all 8 D3100s its going to be a little challenge to keep things somewhat organized.

CfdUpW.jpg

Some temp rca cords for the time being. Hopefully I will get the RF 3SIXTY.2 up and running soon!

lyGsYK.jpg