Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

is the hoe getting sent to a shop to get fixed?

Yup, towed it to the transmission shop this afternoon, and they will even keep it indoors for me as well. Thats a HUGE plus!

One guy said he knows this truck and it was loud before, he asked what it does now I said its over a 156 and I''ll bring it back once I get all the fuses and batteries connected for him to hear it.

So he is all giggity.

Think it needs a new starter too now, so I told them to just do that right away.

Should hopefully have it back by Friday from what they said, maybe Thursday if they can get a flex plate soon enough

What woofers would you do to do 4500 per woofer?

Which ever company gives me the best deal.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

So I got stranded at my buddies junk yard because my flex plate has been shot for years, and whenever it stops in the spot with no teeth I grabbed the 5/8 socket and ratchet and cranked over the motor a little bit by hand to get it to a good spot on the fly wheel so the starter can spin the engine over. Now the bolt Ive been turning for the past few years is starting to round off on the head (since august 2nd of 2011 when i noticed the problem).

So I ended up getting quotes on replacing that whole ordeal and had to tow my truck since I couldnt get it to start again.

That cost $500, plus they said the starter was shot.

Luckily I still had the receipt from the last starter and got a new free duracrap starter for them to put on since it had a limited lifetime warranty.

KRwqY4.jpg

olocH1.jpg

MB7auh.jpg

Finally got around to putting in the Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.2 that Mr. Meade sent me to play with.

DaZv6Z.jpg

s7T5Op.jpg

DQR0G5.jpg

Then this white shit decided to fall....

N93zY8.jpg

qk0J0Q.jpg

Picked up a couple new parts from my buddies junkyard today as well from stuff that is already breaking

nCXsER.jpg

Just a little bit of testing that I have done thus far.

Which none of can be anything official to go off of since it was all done in cold weather, the woofers didnt have much play time and super stiff, the wall is not sealed off, and there are no trim panels, as well the front port is not final and just playing with different sizes. So for all I know the score could go down in summer, or up once everything is said and done.
Its over a 150db so Im happy, numbers dont mean to much to me since I dont compete anymore, and probably wont unless I drive outta state to a larger show or something.

sealed on the dash (db drag rules).

bavwIp.jpg

Outlaw (usaci rules, mic in kick panel driver door open).

VK7xQ3.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Dude those numbers are nasty. Awesome.

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

I got the transmission about 5 years ago with under 15,000 miles on it. The recipet from the dealership that installed it in the junked vehicle was still in the glove box.

Its a gm goodwrench (not rebuilt) out of a burban that got smacked pretty hard. I forget the reason, but we had to use mine out of the old transmission, i want to say it had a crack or something but cant remember 100%.

• 3 weeks later...

You sir, are a master of MDF. Amazing build!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..