Sonic Electronix

if youre cutting your truck then might as well go crazy with it.. for what you want to run is not even worth it.. get some 15 inch fi sp4 or team subs on 7-9k of power

if youre cutting your truck then might as well go crazy with it.. for what you want to run is not even worth it.. get some 15 inch fi sp4 or team subs on 7-9k of power

Who would do such a thing to their truck? Psssshh!!!! go crazy cutting your truck is a bad idea :)

Who would do such a thing to their truck? Psssshh!!!! go crazy cutting your truck is a bad idea :)

I'm only cutting the port out of the bed n cab. Is there anyone that can help with a design? Thanks

I would go 4th order over 6th because the band width is much narrower in a 6th

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm only cutting the port out of the bed n cab. Is there anyone that can help with a design? Thanks

Man, if you look at the link in my sig. I cut a giant hole in my truck. Ram-designs, JoeX and many others can help you design a 4th BP for your truck. I did a standard 4th/ported. Yes I went full retard on my blowthrough.

Archived