Haven't really seen too many threads like this.. but anways. I'm looking around for a holster or 2, maybe more for daily carry and some classes. More into the kydex style personally. Anyone have any suggestions, pics, first hand experience, etc? I carry a Glock 19 right now if that matters any. May pick up a 17 or a M&p pro sometime soon.

I love the Crossbred Super Tucks.... You have good tastes in guns.... I know Glocks get a bad rap sometimes, but they fit my hand great. Plus the factory trigger is pretty good. I take my buddy everywhere I go, and if he can't go, I don't go.

Check out a Galco Kingtuk... Cheaper than Crossbreed and IMO more comfy same style of carry ... I carry a fullsize 1911 IWB in mine with NO issues

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Check out a Galco Kingtuk... Cheaper than Crossbreed and IMO more comfy same style of carry ... I carry a fullsize 1911 IWB in mine with NO issues

I agree looks like the same shit. Leather and kydex....Tons of diff companies make them. I'd never tell anyone what I carry or dont.

Now when your out and about, some dumb ass can claim you were waving a 1911 around. Cops search you for probable cause, and guess what you seem

to have a 1911 on your person.

I agree looks like the same shit. Leather and kydex....Tons of diff companies make them. I'd never tell anyone what I carry or dont.

Now when your out and about, some dumb ass can claim you were waving a 1911 around. Cops search you for probable cause, and guess what you seem

Don't have that issue here its an Open Carry state but 9x out of 10 I CC because I dont want people knowing what I am carrying

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Got a Galco Kingtuck here.

Don't know if they've caught up or not, but see if any local stores carry what fits your gun before ordering it from them online, I waited several months and had to cancel my order because I bought it locally for the same price. That was just after Sandy Hook though, so there may have been a flood of sales at the time.

Don't have that issue here its an Open Carry state but 9x out of 10 I CC because I dont want people knowing what I am carrying

Here in FL we got the crazies that shoot people for throwing popcorn on them. Makes the law ontheir tippy toes about anything to do with a gun. I know your a trained gun owner my comment was made late at night and not needed for a trained owner, noobie maybe.

I got holsters for my Kimber and Springfield from Blade Tech. Little pricey from what I recall (been several years, not crazy money just on the upper end) but as I recall they are made to order, and fit like a glove.

In particular, I got a tactical style holster from them for my Kimber TLE RL2 because they were one of the few that had a holster to fit that 1911 with a rail light mounted, specifically my Surefire x200. Fits perfect, rides kinda mid hip on a standard belt, very secure. When the handgun is down in the holster, it's a very definite positive feeling when it slides into place and locks, and no amount of jiggling or jumping has ever dislodged it, but will pull straight back out with a quick tug. Holster can be quick released to remove from your belt without having to undo your belt, which makes it a little easier to and from the range.

My holster for the Springfield XD is an "inside the pants" conceiled holster. Not the most comfortable thing to have kydex up against the skin, but again very positive and in a pair of pants with a little extra room the holster doesn't imprint much for the size handgun it's carrying. Very secure on the belt, holster stays put when you draw, and the holster can be removed without pulling your belt out.

Take a look, and see if they have anything you're interested in, I'm happy with them.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

The galco and king tuk differ in two ways. The crosses on the clip anf the back of the leather on the crossbreed is rough. Where the galco is smooth

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The Crossbreed and king tuk differ in two ways. The crosses on the clip anf the back of the leather on the crossbreed is rough. Where the galco is smooth

Fixed it for you :D .. You had put Galco and Kingtuk. I assume you mean the crossbreed and kingtuk ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived