Salinas officers excessive force?

Like n8 said "play stupid games.. get stupid prizes"

How hard is it to listen to the cops. They tell you to put something down do it. Its not very hard especially if they are pointing a gun at me.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

And to add to this I to live in this Salinas.they had a protest last night.know what happened in this protest a person was shot.not by the police.did any of these protesters try stop that guy with the gun and save the world no.when a cop screws up they hold them accountable to the fulliest but I guess its OK when its gang on gang crime nobody accotuable.

Back In October me and my fellow neighbor were shot at,in his garage.one guy hit.it was severe I don't know if he lived or died.they moved.but did any protesters come to help him or us or stop the crime.nope this town everybody turns other way and wants the cops to make a arrest but have no clue who it is except the community .Am I right Noel.

And to add to this I to live in this Salinas.they had a protest last night.know what happened in this protest a person was shot.not by the police.did any of these protesters try stop that guy with the gun and save the world no.when a cop screws up they hold them accountable to the fulliest but I guess its OK when its gang on gang crime nobody accotuable.

Back In October me and my fellow neighbor were shot at,in his garage.one guy hit.it was severe I don't know if he lived or died.they moved.but did any protesters come to help him or us or stop the crime.nope this town everybody turns other way and wants the cops to make a arrest but have no clue who it is except the community .Am I right Noel.

True

The cops shoot at someone the whole world is a witness

A gangster shoots a lil boy nobody sees anything

even just looking up lettuce knife on google images I saw a couple largish looking cleavers.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

This is a tough one for me. When we people stop resisting? On the other hand, some officers just shouldn't be officers.

For a long time i used to harbor ill feelings for the police dept. But then i had to realize, we shouldn't judge an entire entity for the misfortunes of a few bad apples.

In 1970 my father was shot and killed by a police officer, just for being there.

Situation: There was a liquor store robbery and my father was a patron. When a shootout began with the police, my father ran out the store. He then was shot by a rookie, (literally his first day in the field) he shot my father in the back of the neck hitting a main artery. He died before any ems arrived. Of course the officer was never prosecuted and all we ever received was apologies.

So for years this affected me greatly, and there was no trust or respect for the local law enforcement. But eventully i had to come to the realization that we can not or should not judge a entire entity for the misdoings of a few individuals.

truthsayer

how close the cop was to him using deadly force was bull shit a tazer would of dropped him a billy club probably would of... it looked like it was point blank less then a foot away from him... a shot to the arm that had the airsoft gun would of disarmed him.... 4 shots was definitely excessive force at point blank range

It's funny how people will say it was excessive force. But what would have happened if he rounded that busy corner and took a child hostage? or worse he could have carjacked someone right there on that corner and plowed into a bus load of kids, or YOUR family. It's a sad situation every time someone has to make the decision to pull the trigger.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm going home at the end of the night no matter what.

I get a split second to make a decision that lasts a lifetime and effects an exponential amount of people.

I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by six.

No one can judge me, the only person who's opinion matters is mine and that's because I'm my own worst critic and when I lay down to sleep my conscience is always there.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived