Salinas officers excessive force?

Have any of you guys heard anything about this?

I live in this city and everyone is talking it about

3rd person shot by an officer in about a 6 week span

Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sawwd8dh6M4&sns=em

The officers responded to a 911 call. The guy was treating to kill a lady and her dog and possibly wanting to rape her cause he was showing his privates

The women on the video is bitching to the women that made the call. She says why did you call the cops

She responded cause he was treating me

Then says well you should've closed the gate

Wtf!?!?! Seriously

People are trying to protect the guy that was kill by saying he was drunk. That not an excuse for doing wrong

Yea they should've tazd him but it fail

So many thing both could have done for a better outcome

Their was a riot last night (a few hours ago)

What do you guys think?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not an LEO, but I am prior service military. Our ROE is a fair bit more liberal (ie, we pull the trigger REALLY fast in certain situations) than most law enforcement officers, and no way any of that shit would have held up as a good shooting for us. A lettuce knife, gardening shears? The airsoft gun I understand cause it may have looked like a weapon in the half second the LEO had to make a decision to shoot or safe, but the rest of that is just nonsense.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You have a weapon , any weapon they will shoot.

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

This is salinas california. No lawful carry if weapons. You have one you are now seen as an elevatrd threat.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

This is salinas california. No lawful carry if weapons. You have one you are now seen as an elevatrd threat.

I was deployed to Iraq, during some of the highest levels of insurgency, and even I wouldn't drill a guy with a butter knife or garden shears. Buttstroke his teeth out through his ear, sure. It just doesn't seam justified.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Well for one the guy was clearly resisting arrest and trying to escape. None of us know the totality of the circumstances. He could have claimed be had a weapon in his pocket I reached for something quickly and the officer reacted. The camera work was pretty shoddy towards the end so it's hard to tell if he was trying to reach for something. I think it's funny that somebody brought their little baby so close to a dangerous crime scene like that though just to be nosey. People want so hard these days to jam up the police and get them in trouble. It's almost like some people get off on police doing something wrong. People want to break the law with no consequences and get upset when there is. I think a lot of us forgets that the police deal with the scummiest of people and really put themselves in dangerous situations often. Like a week ago in New Hampshire somebody called 911 and when the officer went into the home the person shot him on purpose. Was just waiting for the officer to show up. But nope the police are pigs who just like to write tickets and meet their quota. /end rant. Sorry for rambling lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I was deployed to Iraq, during some of the highest levels of insurgency, and even I wouldn't drill a guy with a butter knife or garden shears. Buttstroke his teeth out through his ear, sure. It just doesn't seam justified.

you havent been around long enough to know me yet. I dont think its justified either but when you have these guys running sround unchecked shit like this happens. This is also what happens when people complain about the tasers. Im not sure what a lettuce knife is and garden shears can be anything from a six inch pruner to a 3 foot pair of hedge trimmers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived