Skar Audio Moving Sale!! **Cleaning House** 5/22/14

No its the v1 or 1.5 that he's selling. I'm just not sure what the rating is on those woofers

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

No its the v1 or 1.5 that he's selling. I'm just not sure what the rating is on those woofers

I am pretty sure the ZVX line has been rated 1500 from day 1

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

If that's the case Hell yeah PayPal info coming your way

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

If that's the case Hell yeah PayPal info coming your way

Dont quote me lol but I remember when they first came out steve had a video of them on the T2500 on his test bench doing free air and he was saying they where damn nice being rated what they where taking full power from that amp free air like a champ.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Just sent in a Paypal payment for (1) VVX-8v3 D2 Prototype (Used for Testing, works fine) = $100 Shipped

I'm SO excited as this will be my first "custom" built setup, in terms building my own box :D

The VVX-8v3 Prototype has been sold. Also sold (2) more of the ZVX-18v1.5 D2. Things are going quick, anyone interested should hop on these last few items! Refer to original post for what is left please.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

What's the RMS raising on this zvx 18s?

They are conservatively rated at 1500 Watts RMS. Here is a link to the video Steve did testing one free air :) These last v1.5's are brand new and priced at quite a steal!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Soooo again, how long is this sale lasting? Supplies last? X Date? When?

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Just sent in a Paypal payment for (1) VVX-8v3 D2 Prototype (Used for Testing, works fine) = $100 Shipped

I'm SO excited as this will be my first "custom" built setup, in terms building my own box :D

The VVX-8v3 Prototype has been sold. Also sold (2) more of the ZVX-18v1.5 D2. Things are going quick, anyone interested should hop on these last few items! Refer to original post for what is left please.
Sold as in someone already got it or sold as in I got it? I PayPaled it via [email protected] so if that's the purchaser then that's me!

TrYp MyNe - Hip-hop/R&B artist of Bristol, VA

http://www.facebook.com/trypmynemusic - My Artist Page

http://trypmyne.bandcamp.com - My Band Camp