Skar Audio Moving Sale!! **Cleaning House** 5/22/14

Do you not want to buy your products or what? When the hell does this sale end?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Check the original posting and you can purchase whatever is listed. If for some reason it sold and we don't have anything listed we would inform and refund you immediately. We are now out of the ZVX-15v1.5 D1 Woofers. We have a good bit of ZVX-18v1.5 D1 & D2 Left though!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Check the original posting and you can purchase whatever is listed. If for some reason it sold and we don't have anything listed we would inform and refund you immediately. We are now out of the ZVX-15v1.5 D1 Woofers. We have a good bit of ZVX-18v1.5 D1 & D2 Left though!

THanks, so until supplies last.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

THanks, so until supplies last.

Yes sir

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

I had ordered my two ZVX 18 v1.5s Friday, they got here Tuesday. In perfect shape, absolutely impressed and it was a total deal. Perfect condition and these things are monsters. I'm telling you guys get these products while they're available.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Just ordered 2 IVX 15's.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

We have a couple of each item left except the ZVX-15v1.5 D1, those are gone. We did move into the new warehouse so have not been here to update, but get the last few pcs before they are gone! Check original post for items left. All items ship same business day with tracking via UPS.

-Kevin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com

skarav.jpg

My T2000.1D arrived today in great condition! Fast shipping (day earlier than tracking number had suggested) and excellent sound quality. Couldn't resist and hooked it up as soon as I got it and oh my, what an upgrade over a Rubicon 1600. Can't wait till my XS gets here and I use my DD-1 on it! +1 for Skar Audio.