*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**

Yea Ken I was thinking of notching the corners of the bed but man that's a lot of work lol. I'd come up with something else before I'd go that route I think. I was real tempted to just grab the sledge though! Haha

I was thinking of cutting off what I needed to clear and the fiberglassing the void in the corner...if that makes sense lol.

I hate that damn fuel neck notch in my truck, it is a PITA even for just hauling stuff, let alone building an enclosure around it i imagine.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Yea that fuel notch sucks, but it shouldn't be too big of a deal, I'll just notch around it and then fiberglass it. I just hope it doesn't interfere with the baffle too much.

Im thinking about the motor of the sub on that side, is it gonna clear?

Could cut that piece off and rework the filler tube if it comes down to it.

Yea I am a little worried about that too, Ken. And if it comes down to it I will do what needs to be done.

I haven't measured yet but I'm thinking the baffle is going to be the only thing that interferes with it.

Probably not today...got other shit to do around the house to get ready for my wife's surgery on the 2nd. I may be able to do a bit tomorrow though. We will see.

Archived