*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**

I meant in the boz design. It restricts air flow. Wooden dowls or all thread if bracing is needed. Much more fluid dynamic.

But yea definitely brace your back wall in the cab. My S10 was a nightmare

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I meant in the boz design. It restricts air flow. Wooden dowls or all thread if bracing is needed. Much more fluid dynamic.

But yea definitely brace your back wall in the cab. My S10 was a nightmare

Oh! Lol derp...I see what you mean. Well shit, now you have me thinking. I may have to take a hard look at that.

Just my opinion. Certainly doesn't mean I'm right.

Your start looks great

Thanks man, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I appreciate the input :good:

Money shot!!

AA55853C-A51E-4FF3-BBA7-08E072ED3CD3.jpg

I'm not real happy with how the kerfing came out on the left baffle. I'm not real sure what happened cause I cut all the kerfs at the same time :shrug: . Oh well it's fixable, I will just have to beef up the fiberglass on that side and put in some time sanding it down and it will be all right.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, but I've been real busy with work and it seems like the last couple weekends I've been busy with other things going on.

Anyway, I did make a tiny bit of progress. I just cut the holes for the subs today. Here is a quick picture.

A363EDB6-F45B-4870-9768-1EC0D5253C83.jpg

I really hope to make some good progress this coming up weekend since I will have 3 days off with the holiday. Stay tuned guys!

Archived