*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**

Well I think it's time to finally start my build log :D

The plan is to put 4 Ascendant Audio Havocs (12's) in a blowthrough in my Ranger on 5K. Simple enough right? Lol.

Haven't decided what I want to do for front stage yet...I'm thinking a couple sets of components in each door. I'm also probably going to put an iPad mini in the dash at some point as well.

After I get the enclosure done and installed I'm going to run them on my AQ 1200.1 until I can save up for a 5k but will have to wait to run that much until my electrical is beefed up.

Now on to the pictures I have so far...not much yet but I did start on the box a couple days ago. As I get past the boring part I will post some pictures of the box :D bare with me though, cause it's probably going to be a slow build with how busy my work schedule is and my wife's surgery coming up.

Fucking fed ex :glare:

A9C565B0-4547-442A-B513-F6415398392C.jpg

Atleast it wasn't damaged! :D

4674B83B-1930-4157-A922-DF7AFB67ABF7.jpg

F546E5ED-C36B-4022-B814-C7AD7E41EBB1.jpg

Here is a picture of all my babies together lol

A99666AD-DE17-4EF7-8146-1B8C1BEB9EE1.jpg

7B9218D6-0A6E-47D1-A153-EF40974B6597.jpg

DAT ASS!! (Don't mind the scuff marks on the motor, they cleaned up :) )

6BFBAC27-BCFE-4A5E-A76F-BD7ACD08F7E2.jpg

And this is the design that was worked up by a real helpful dude! Thanks Brian!!

BFA8A4FE-43E7-49C5-A222-83D30B9B9FE7_1.j

Anyway, bare with me guys...it's probably gonna be a slow build but I promise it's gonna be worth it!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to getting this thing up and running!

Just so you know my buddy had 2 havocs on 5k.

Jut a heads up, I'd go with more power

Yea I've been heavily contemplating going to a 7.5k at some point but I think I'm going to run a 5k first to see how they handle it in this box before I just jump straight to a 7.5k. It was designed around planning on running a 5k so I may just stick to that. Thanks for the heads up though dude :good:

Well I got the bottom of the box just about done, but I need to do a little bit more trimming. When I got measurements for my useable space I had, I didn't account for the radius going from the bed floor to the walls :glare: so hopefully I can just do a round over or something on the bottom edge if the box to give it room.

Any ideas are welcomed!

BBD26287-8328-41D2-BC5C-3EEBF1A927B6.jpg

Well I got the bottom of the box just about done, but I need to do a little bit more trimming. When I got measurements for my useable space I had, I didn't account for the radius going from the bed floor to the walls :glare: so hopefully I can just do a round over or something on the bottom edge if the box to give it room.

Any ideas are welcomed!

BBD26287-8328-41D2-BC5C-3EEBF1A927B6.jpg

Round over the wood, sledge the fuck out of the corners, or notch and reinforce.

I try that order.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived