*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**

Well I went to go get the truck smogged today and was a little nervous that it wouldn't pass due to the fact that it hasn't ran much at all in the last 6 months, but she passed with flying colors! :D

EAFA3D2E-6074-4438-B673-6E118E873DBD.jpg

A few weeks ago, I got some second skin applied to the passenger door and have been too busy to get around to the drivers door lol. After I get the drivers door done I should have one sheet left over and was wondering what would be the next best place to deaden?

Also got my hands on a AQ 200.2 (thanks Ken!) so I'm gonna need to figure out what I want to run for a front stage. Hopefully some funds will become available soon and I will be able to get some shit done on this turd.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just went through entire log.....tuned in for vids.

Thanks for taking the time to go through it all. I'm hoping to get a vid today maybe, but video just doesn't do this thing justice.

Ok well I shot a quick video...it turned out kinda weak imo but I'll post it anyways. Like I said before, video doesn't really do justice for it. Anyway here is the video, let me know what you guys think...

Archived