This is my first build log and the first ported box i've build AND my first 18" sub so im breaking some records here.

I entered my first competition on friday and got 3rd place in the 0-1000w class with 2 15" hifonics brutus on a hifonics brz1200.1 (peaked at 146 but scored a 143) but that made me want good equipment in hopes of hittin a 150.

Game Plan:1 build a big ass box

20140524_113814.jpg

boards were cut at home depot (not doing that ever again)

20140525_164011.jpg

there it is sitting in my truck, let me know what you think cause like i said this is my first box build and i feel like i did a good job. i have to wait about a week or so till i get my hdc3 18 but i just wanted to get some insight on my box.

Turn the box around. Port back should be quite a bit louder.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Did you use wood glue to put the peices together in edition to the screws just wondering because screws are pretty far apart, I do see that you used caulk looks pretty air tight good job

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Archived