Sonic Electronix

can anyone explain me about the solo x motors i know the 10'' is smaller and use 3''vc but what about the 12 and 18 ? for what i know they use the same 3.5''vc motor right?

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I'd just send an email off to Kicker. For the life of me I never understood why people ask forums about mechanics or the science of products instead of just asking the actual manufacturer who engineered, designed, created and produced that product.

Maybe because people here are knowledgeable and might be able to quickly answer the question instead of waiting for kicker to email him back. Wasn't the forum made for people to ask questions?

I'd just send an email off to Kicker. For the life of me I never understood why people ask forums about mechanics or the science of products instead of just asking the actual manufacturer who engineered, designed, created and produced that product.

ok sorry to the mod thats gonna see this :drink40: , but damn this asshole , if i ask its because ive never own a kicker solo x but heres a lot of people that have or used to run them if you dont have anything good to say to my question get the fuck out of here .

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

out of his ten post he makes that one of them.... he's not gonna last! I'll be sure to help him in the future!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Also, some companies, don't even design their own stuff. So wouldn't be able to help you worth the shit. I had the owner of a company tell me to build a box for my 15" sub to 2.5cuf after displacements on a ported box. Lol OK!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 2 months later...

Not sure why some of you are getting your panties in a bunch. Everyone has opinions, deal with it. All I was wondering was why people don't just talk with the manufacturer, that's why they pay people for support (although true it might not be the best).

Also I never really did harp on you I.V, I'd hate to see if I really did talk shit about you (which why would I), get a life. Also calling people names and acting like a child pretty much makes you the asshole.

@GSanders17, true enough.

Also, some companies, don't even design their own stuff. So wouldn't be able to help you worth the shit. I had the owner of a company tell me to build a box for my 15" sub to 2.5cuf after displacements on a ported box. Lol OK!

I've had decent luck with manufacturer's, but not the front line people. You sometimes have to ask for someone who knows what they're doing.

Congrats you drug a post up from months ago to continue to be a dick. Just so you know there are many vendors and manufacturers here who worked for audio companies or designed for them and that is why people ask.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know its old but the solox 12'' is a 3 inch coil

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived