Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always follow the world cup but don't really have anyone here that cares so when the last one was going on we were in England and I've never had so much fun watching a sporting event. The first "Rooney you're a fucking wanker!" I heard I almost did a spit take.

I'm excited about this year. I hope the us can manage to make it out.

Mexico has a better chance of advancing out of group then the USA.

I think it will be tough for Brazil to win, I dont think they have it to take it all the way.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I haven't checked who's in which group but I have more faith in USA

And even if Brazil doesn't have what it takes they'll end up doing good + home advantage. That I think they'll push themselves more

up a few posts i Posted a link to the groups if you want to check them out.

USA has a really tough group and I don't see them doing to well without Donovan. I have no idea why they wouldn't take him. At least France gave a reason to exclude nasri

he wasn't in form I believe he hadn't scored in a long time but either way the other players looked up to him and he would of been a great choice to get them motivated

Archived