Well

that said... see you in four years.

we should bump this, and ill re do the title..

Thanks for everyone that made a post.

Ill admit, when i started this, i really thought id get more negative feed back, ...sooo for that, i thank you.

Does anyone think that Germany team can repeat?..... they have some bench players that are world class... .....

Also, this cup, do you think that USA may gain ANY ground? World game wise?

anyway, i appreciate you that enjoyed the thread, cuz, i DGAF, that was a killer 4 weeks... :)

thanks to you all that supported.

I wanted to make a soccer thread a while ago since we have other sports

But I thought it would be all negative shit

And don't want that here

And I think theirs only one way for the USA and that's up

And now I won't watch soccer for 4 more years. LOL

It was fun.

Are you saying you aren't going to watch Portland vs Seattle tonight?! :P

Well

that said... see you in four years.

we should bump this, and ill re do the title..

Thanks for everyone that made a post.

Ill admit, when i started this, i really thought id get more negative feed back, ...sooo for that, i thank you.

Does anyone think that Germany team can repeat?..... they have some bench players that are world class... .....

Also, this cup, do you think that USA may gain ANY ground? World game wise?

anyway, i appreciate you that enjoyed the thread, cuz, i DGAF, that was a killer 4 weeks... :)

thanks to you all that supported.

I think Germany has a chance to repeat. Depends on player health over the next couple years. I would love to see them do it again. I was quite proud today.

I think USA will gain a bit of ground. If we get a good draw, I don't think we will struggle nearly as much and have some energy stored up for later matches. I love what Jurgen has done with the USMNT squad so far and I love his tactical ability on substitutions. The younger players like Yedlin, Brookes, and that other German American will be exciting to watch develop. I think they will be key substitutes for the next cup, if not possibly start. Beckermanns old ass will be gone hopefully haha.

Archived