Alright guys, whats the top dawg right now?

I'm looking for a long range 2 way with remote start. Any additional add on's would be cool as well.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The viper with the digital cameras inside

:^ :^

I have no idea the model, I seen some co worker install one, and watched the end result, it was sweet. a pager with a screen on it, and the dig cam takes pics every 3 seconds when it senses vibration/motion

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dont forget, a mini siren inside, with a  back up battery... once they get in, and hear that, they will want to get out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dont forget, a mini siren inside, with a  back up battery... once they get in, and hear that, they will want to get out

Got both of those and a motion senser. Didn't seem to bother them too much as they were busting up my shit.

I like the idea of the camera if it actually works good. but if it lowers the quality of the rest of the alarm then I'll pass.

I'm already adding in a mobile dvr when I find the right one.

I would really like one that shoots out fire balls when it goes off but I guess i will have to wait on that one.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol... good luck on the fire balls

sundown.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got both of those and a motion senser. Didn't seem to bother them too much as they were busting up my shit.

I have four piezos in the interior of my daily driver.  They hurt.  Plain and simple.  The frequency is high and piercing.  Two are in the hvac dash vents and cannot be accessed/ disabled.  One is located near the alarm brain, and the other is a secret.