Sonic Electronix

So I am in need of a amp because mine is just plain bad... Higher bass notes sound muddy and distorted and I really want some good SQ. Money is an issue so i was looking around and found this http://www.savinglots.com/lotprod.asp?item=STL1.600D&gclid=CjkKEQjwqsCcBRDt7_Gts5a91YYBEiQAm-wYEaeYHXj6tqMFNVuKrxDvAt0rGJxgwUnSfGE0ml9IW77w_wcB . Which is a Soundstream STL 600.1. Would this amp match well with JL Audio W1v2-4 12's? In a sealed enclosure? Thanks for your help:)

Yes, perfect match, not much headroom tho. i'd prob suggest getting a better amp that's 1ohm stable just incase you decide to upgrade the subs later on. amp does 600rms at 2 ohm, thos subs are single 4 ohm so wire them to two ohm. the subs are 300rms.

I wouldn't buy threw that site. Go threw amazon, sonic electronics or 3 kings audio. More reputable and save a couple bucks.

truthsayer

You are not going to get anything with good sq for $100. Will it work for those subs yes , would I save up and buy something nicer you bet your ass I would.

Also next it might help if you post in the right section and don't be so impatient people do have lives other than answering questions on the internet.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived