Tantric Sounds '01 Volvo S40 - Turkey Drag rebuild...(trunk bandpass ftw!)

220A alternator you say?

Plug & Play?

Searching for decent alt to fit my S40 for a long time now...

Do you have brand and type for me?

(perhaps a serial?)

And, what have you payed for it?

(you are free to post me a PM if you don't wanna share this in public)

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

20140913_190141_zpspolylyzs.jpg

20140913_190151_zpsj10vlean.jpg

They aren't different lengths, as the picture makes them look. The bottom port was already seated and glued, the top was not seated and glued. Right now it's tuned to like 30hz flat. Taking the back 2 12 inch sections off will raise it to like 41-42. Roughly. I can't play 21hz like I used to but everything else sounds cleaner. Now it's time to work on my doors :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Looks real nice!

I need to work on my doors lol

Thanks!

My neighbor's gave me the weirdest looks when I had a dog bowl turned upside down, with a torch in one hand and this big ass 6 inch pvc in the other lmao. There's a show in a week that I'm gonna meter it at again.

After the show saturday, amp(s) are getting pulled out. Time to put this fucker in a trunk class. Tired of not having any backseat space. Would rather lose function of one seat, than continue not being able to take my car with people anywhere because there is two seats missing. Can't even fit my ice chest in this god damn thing.

2k is going in the trunk, mids and highs might stay where it's at for now. Tool box is going to end up in a soft bag, so it'll fit on the side.

17's and bagging it next year. Not laid out on the unibody but low enough lol. Really just want the usefulness of airride to deal with the weight.

I wish I could fit the newer S40 R wheels :( Even the stock S40 2.4i wheels...the 18's...my sisters 09 S40 has them. I would kill to have this car as a 5 lug

Forgot those were 4 lug. Come cross post this on Turbobricks!

Are they open to this kind of modifications? I'd like to get involved on those forums but I'm afraid that they will criticize me for doing this to my car... Kind of like the guys on F150 forum arent as accepting to Bighossf150's wall as we are.

They arent huge into stereos, but only because it is not common place. Myself and 2 or 3 other members posted involved stereo builds over the years.

We don't do it for the glory.

17's and bagging it next year. Not laid out on the unibody but low enough lol. Really just want the usefulness of airride to deal with the weight.

I wish I could fit the newer S40 R wheels :( Even the stock S40 2.4i wheels...the 18's...my sisters 09 S40 has them. I would kill to have this car as a 5 lug

Forgot those were 4 lug. Come cross post this on Turbobricks!

Are they open to this kind of modifications? I'd like to get involved on those forums but I'm afraid that they will criticize me for doing this to my car... Kind of like the guys on F150 forum arent as accepting to Bighossf150's wall as we are.

They arent huge into stereos, but only because it is not common place. Myself and 2 or 3 other members posted involved stereo builds over the years.

I might put it on over there then. Maybe they can help me out with some little performance issues I'm running into aswell.

Archived