Sundown Audio

Real world amp tests

Afficionado

If he doesn't have the power to test certified, then the dynamic test should be void as well. All test versions need to be completed, and done on the same power, in order for any of the test results to be legitimate.

Id rather he not test amps at all (he doesn't have the power for) than only perform half the modes of the dyno. Its not a complete experiment.

Dont watch then. Fyi, it did nearly the same power as my car did with adequate power supply.

I might be in the market for something 2500+ watts at 2 ohms. What have you tested that is good in that range and impedance?

T2500

Skar 4.5k

The bdCP does the same at 1 and 2 ohm.

Kevin has a dyno video on youtube of how it performs...in the amp lab set up it did 8k dynamic at 17.5v...stupid power.

Do you have a video of these? I thought the t2500 was at one ohm?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a link to the 2500? I didn't see it on the website.

OH, I think we're having a miscommunication. I'm referring to the Rockford Fosgate T2500bdCP.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived