new scammer

If you didn't get scammed, why are you holding his money? I mean this kid is an obvious piece of shit for scamming someone but if he doesn't owe you and you aren't involving the cops you might be running a scam too. Did you do all the work already, because if you did I wouldn't give shit back either. But if you do refund him,do it face to face, with the kid he scammed with you. Skax, you really are a piece of shit, it doesn't matter if you gave that money back. The fact you would even pull that shit makes you a punk ass bitch.

In a way, I don't blame Gains for not refunding him. Skax made a deal under false pretenses, which Gain obviously had no idea about until this kid tried to pull a fast one.

If it were me, I wouldn't give you any of your money back, period.. You even asking for a refund is enough to prove that you're trying to burn someone. Not cool.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

So from what I can tell...

"Skax" scammed/stole money from somebody through the sale of an amp, and once he got put on blast online for all to see... he then had a "change of heart" and returned the cash?

Meanwhile, as that's happening he had a completely separate deal going with the OP here who found out about the scam Scax was doing on FB, and Skax paid for OP's services and OP seen the scam on FB and now we're at a crossroads of OP returning Skax's money to him?

Honestly, If I was in the OP shoes I can see why he shouldn't refund any money to skax... NOR CAN HE, as Skax has put a claim on him already in Paypal (Which he will lose because cash was sent via gift anyway). But it's very clear that Skax is a POS and had every intention of stealing from the person on FB until he got busted out on it. Why give him the money back? Give him karma instead as he deserves. The odds are, he's just going to go and steal from someone else unsuspecting anyway under a completely new fake name and FB account.

Side note - Obviously OP and Skax live in the same area/have met in person. Why was this not settled in person?

Heres a great idea. If you don't have a horse in this race you dont post. That means at this point. BigGains and Skax are the only ones who post. And until someone can answer my questions in clear English then there is no chatter here.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

To answer your question n8 no it was not done here and I admit I was in the wrong but the money was completely refunded and as for David he hasn't refunded anything and when I told him I would file claims if I didn't get refund the response I got from him via text was " file I claim I closed my paypal bitch"

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

And caleb ill send you the funds for the supplies minus the glue and cap. And you can personally come get thes components I wont ship them, let me know the day you are available and ill meet you in my city.

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Ok David im texting you

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears