WTT Snap-On Ratchet Head

SnowDrifter

I have a 3/8 flex head ratchet. Would like to trade heads for one with the quick release on the back

Details: Got this new off the tool truck. Been used twice. I'd expect something in similar condition with no engravings. We will each send each-other $75 though paypal, providing a mutual level of buyer protection, and we will each pay or our own respective shipping charges.

If you do not wish to do the paypal exchange for whatever reason, that's fine. However realize that I will ship out my ratchet head after I've received and inspected yours. I'm sure most all of you here are trustworthy, but I've been on the bad end of trade deals like this one too many times and have lost a lot of money. Not something I intend on doing again. Sorry to over-complicate things, but I'm done being burned.

So hey, if anyone has a quick release head and wants a standard head, lets make it a win win eh? :)

Pics:

FOT3A57_zps270d629e.jpg

WP_20140613_005_zpsfb43c62e.jpg

WP_20140613_006_zps8c913d2d.jpg

Damn. I would have traded... I have a quick release head, I've owned it 6 months and have literally used it twice. I hate it.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived