Question For All My Computer Geeks.

start 8 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than classic shell.

Granted its like $5 but the nicest thing is its changing the system, its not a program that starts up after windows loads. Cant explain what I mean exactly except that its not an additional process in task manager running hogging up resources.

Ive used both on my lappy starting with classic shell than moved to start8 until the capability issues with win8 forced me to go back to win7 professional.

You're concerned about Classic Shell "hogging up resources"? You have an 8-core CPU at 5+ GHz, 3 of the fastest single-GPU graphics cards in the world, 32GB of RAM, and Samsung's fastest SSD. If Classic Shell has any noticeable performance impact on your machine than something is seriously wrong.

I dont have a 8core 5ghz cpu 32gb of ram and 3 780tis on my laptop...... Its a samsung chronos with a dual core and a gtx650m and 8gb or ram iirc

Mechanical drive or SSD? I can't imagine Classic Shell having enough of an impact to be noticeable unless you had a full mechanical drive and the machine was just crawling along anyway.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why has no one jiggled the power cord yet

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its a 1tb mechanical drive.

Either way, its known to hog resources
Start8 or even startisback are by far better programs, and are by far easier to use/setup than classicshell, which may make it a huge deal breaker for some.

I dont see what your big obsession is with what programs I preferred and tried . If you dont like it find and dandy.

I was just recommending different programs for the op of the thread.

Why has no one jiggled the power cord yet

because they are all too young to understand the reasons behind jiggling the power cord.

:ninja:

bunch of goddamn amateurs around here!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

sure lets just install windows 7 and pray that it will have all the drivers for his hardware..

:good:

:ninja:

can confirm. bought an hp 400slim. wasnt easy getting it to work properly after downgrading.

:)

Archived