So here is a review.

Work up sunday morning. turned on the PS4 and purchased game. After the morning coffee and shower game is ready to play (i take long showers thinking about cold fusion)

The story starts off great. controls aren't to bad. And overall has a great start. To me this game makes you wanting to run around and search for clues and stuff to try to open up every possable clue and side story.

Not for the problems

#1. Im getting lots of trophies pretty quick. Ehhh i didnt put much mind to it and kept going.

#2. On one level i'm gonna assume the entire game glitch cause after one that i completed the objective never changed after completing other missions.

#3. I wish there was a map feature. If/When you play this game you'll understand.

Now remember i bought the game in the AM and started playing roughly 9:30AM. I beat (not 100%) the game at around 5:30ish PM. When i went to restart the game to try and complete some little things here and there it left me off at the final boss mission. If you skip cut scene the boss mission take about 2 maybe 3 minutes to beat.

So in conclusion. Maybe some updates and patches can/maybe/will make this game a little better? Maybe some DLC?

As of now save your money. wait for the game to come out used or something.

So to airtight games on a scale of 1-10, 1 being crap, 10 being hot shit. ProMaxx316 is gonna have to give you guys for this game a 6. If i didnt have fun, and enjoy the story line and all it would score a lot lower.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived